ZOOM DRAIN is a resilient business that offers potential for great financial rewards
ZOOM DRAIN specializes in cleaning, inspections and repairs of drains and sewers, and when it comes to getting out in front of the competition, we have the edge. That’s partly because, as an essential business, there’s not a lot of direct competition in our niche — much of it comes from independent plumbing contractors, and these are the people we want to partner with in the first place because our franchise systems can help them win more business.
“ZOOM DRAIN is a niche business that provides a service a lot of people don’t like to do or don’t do well,” says Ellen Rohr, co-founder and COO. “It’s recession-resistant; it’s never going away. And we do it better than anybody else.”
A BETTER BUSINESS
ZOOM DRAIN is a franchise system for service companies in the drain and sewer cleaning industry. We specialize in drain and sewer services.
That’s all we do!
Jim Criniti and Ellen Rohr combined their strengths and experience to build the ZOOM DRAIN franchise model. They know the industry inside and out, and they know business.
They’ve taken their wisdom and hard-earned discoveries to craft procedures and protocols to help you, the franchise owner, follow in their footsteps to success.
“I don’t know any other franchise who can provide the level of support that we provide at this point,” says Rohr. “We meet with Zoom franchisees on a weekly basis, and we unpack the manuals and the training in a reasonable way so that they can implement and benefit from these systems appropriately.”
They’ve recently welcomed franchise investors, MPK Equity Partners, as part of the management team to spring-board growth and opportunity.
ZOOM DRAIN isn’t a typical franchise system
We recruit and train our own technicians, which not everyone does. We are at the early stages of our growth, giving investors the potential to get in on the ground floor of a potentially very lucrative franchise opportunity. And we’re not only providing services that most people in the industry don’t want to fool with, we’re writing the book — the manual — so franchisees can re-create our success.
“When we look at all the other franchises in this industry, ZOOM DRAIN just has superior operational systems,” says President Jim Criniti. “Whether it’s manuals and support or marketing materials and long-term training, we’ve got enough systems and training opportunities to keep you interested and running a world-class business throughout your franchise career.”
Who we’re looking for
Plumbers & drain cleaners
Whether you want to expand your plumbing business by adding a franchise division focused on drain and sewer work or you want to convert your existing drain-cleaning business to a ZOOM DRAIN franchise, we have opportunities for you.
Home services contractors
Our drain and sewer franchise is very compatible with other types of home services, such as water cleanup & restoration and handyman work, especially when you’re backed by one of the most skilled franchisors in the segment.
Savvy investors will appreciate the potential in our $3.5 billion* recession-resistant industry. Our comprehensive manuals, training and operational guidelines will open up a potentially lucrative new earning opportunity — even if you’re unfamiliar with the sewer and drain business..
People not in the industry looking to start their own business have a tremendous opportunity with ZOOM DRAIN. We offer such exceptional support and training that we’ll be able to walk you through every step of operating one of our franchises.
What you get with a ZOOM DRAIN franchise
ZOOM DRAIN is a leading franchise in the drain and sewer industry because we’re great at what we do. We’re great at what we do because we’ve created exceptional processes and procedures. For instance, we have plans to follow for:
- Recruitment and hiring. Your business is only as great as your best tech and only as strong as your admin staff. We can show you how to find great techs as well as how to build a top-notch office staff.
- Orientation and training. Once you find the right people, you have to know how to train them. ZOOM DRAIN has a proven process to transform talented people from new-kid-on-the-block status into the kind of skilled employee you’ll hang onto.
- Marketing and sales. We can help you generate the right number of calls, from the right customers, at the right time to build your business in an underserved market segment. And our marketing manual includes your recommended budget, allocation and calendar.
- Planning and operations. You may have a ton of ideas, but we know how to execute. And we can show you exactly how — and where — to start, detailing project processes and providing operations manuals for every role in the company.
- Budgeting and pricing. Our simple, powerful financial systems guide you through key metrics that can lead to bigger margins. We’ll provide you with goals, profitable pricing and a ready-to-go chart of accounts.
- Truck stock and warehouse inventory. Messy trucks and broken equipment? Not at ZOOM DRAIN. We run a tight ship with maintenance on all our equipment and truck fleets, and we also know how to maintain optimum inventory levels.
Initial franchise fee
$199,000 to $341,000*
ZOOM DRAIN startup costs range
*According to Item 7 of our latest Franchise Disclosure Document
“A couple years ago, we tried to start a drain-cleaning department on our own. We just couldn’t get it off the ground. It was like a throwaway department. We hired a tech, and then he quit, and we would be out of the drain business. I knew drain cleaning could be profitable. We just weren’t making it happen. Sound familiar? We decided to partner with ZOOM DRAIN, and since then, we have made money every month in drain and sewer work.”
— Sam Marcisso, Westbrook, Maine
Build a better business. Make better money.
ZOOM DRAIN has franchises from coast to coast, and we’re ready to grow. We have multiple territories available, and we are focusing on larger metropolitan areas with a minimum of 500,000 population. If you’d like to explore our franchise opportunity, please fill out the form below.