DRAINS... IT'S ALL WE DO
ZOOM DRAIN is an essential business specializing in cleaning, inspecting and repairing drains and sewers, and when it comes to getting ahead of the competition, we have the edge. Most of our competition in this niche comes from independent plumbing contractors who don’t typically have the means, or desire, to do drains properly. Instead of competing, we turn these and mom-and-pop shops and contractors into referral partnerships, benefiting both parties using our proven franchise systems.
“ZOOM DRAIN is a niche business that provides a service a lot of people don’t like to do or don’t do well,” says Ellen Rohr, co-founder and COO. “It’s recession-resistant; it’s never going away. And we do it better than anybody else.”
To put a truck in every neighborhood and be the first choice for service.
We deliver proven systems, training & support to help enterprising people build a prosperous business.
What you get with a ZOOM DRAIN franchise
ZOOM DRAIN is a leading franchise in the drain and sewer industry because we’re great at what we do. We’re great at what we do because we’ve created exceptional processes and procedures. For instance, we have plans to follow for:
- Recruitment and hiring. Your business is only as great as your best tech and only as strong as your admin staff. We can show you how to find great techs as well as how to build a top-notch office staff.
- Orientation and training. Once you find the right people, you have to know how to train them. ZOOM DRAIN has a proven process to transform talented people from new-kid-on-the-block status into the kind of skilled employee you’ll hang onto.
- Marketing and sales. We can help you generate the right number of calls, from the right customers, at the right time to build your business in an underserved market segment. And our marketing manual includes your recommended budget, allocation and calendar.
- Planning and operations. You may have a ton of ideas, but we know how to execute. And we can show you exactly how — and where — to start, detailing project processes and providing operations manuals for every role in the company.
- Budgeting and pricing. Our simple, powerful financial systems guide you through key metrics that can lead to bigger margins. We’ll provide you with goals, profitable pricing and a ready-to-go chart of accounts.
- Truck stock and warehouse inventory. Messy trucks and broken equipment? Not at ZOOM DRAIN. We run a tight ship with maintenance on all our equipment and truck fleets, and we also know how to maintain optimum inventory levels.
Who we’re looking for
People not in the industry looking to start their own business have a tremendous opportunity with ZOOM DRAIN. We offer such exceptional support and training that we’ll be able to walk you through every step of operating one of our franchises.
Savvy investors will appreciate the potential in our $3.5 billion* recession-resistant industry. Our comprehensive manuals, training and operational guidelines will open up a potentially lucrative new earning opportunity — even if you’re unfamiliar with the sewer and drain business. Already a successful contractor? A ZOOM DRAIN franchise is very compatible with other types of home services.
Be in business for yourself, not by yourself
With franchises from coast to coast, and we are growing! With multiple territories currently available, we are focused on finding ambitious owners in large metropolitan areas with a population of at least 300,000 to allow for exponential growth in your business.
Initial franchise fee
$227,802 to $428,546*
ZOOM DRAIN startup costs range
*According to Item 7 of our latest Franchise Disclosure Document
“A couple years ago, we tried to start a drain-cleaning department on our own. We just couldn’t get it off the ground. It was like a throwaway department. We hired a tech, and then he quit, and we would be out of the drain business. I knew drain cleaning could be profitable. We just weren’t making it happen. Sound familiar? We decided to partner with ZOOM DRAIN, and since then, we have made money every month in drain and sewer work.”
— Sam Marcisso, Westbrook, Maine